TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute or participate in CityFM89.com.
2. CityFM89 may change these terms from time to time. You are advised to review these terms every time you use this site. Your use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the terms as updated or amended. If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on cityfm89.com, then the conflict shall be resolved in favour of the latter.
USE OF CITYFM89.com3. You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND LEGAL INFORMATION4. Copyrights: All materials or content created or produced by Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. that are included in and throughout this Web site, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and designs are the property of Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. or its content suppliers and are protected by Government of Pakistan and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all materials and content on this site is the exclusive property of Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. and protected by Government of Pakistan and international copyright laws.
5. All software, text, graphics, HTML code, CGI scripting and other source code or original material created by BITS, or used in the creation and function of this site, is the property of Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. and is protected by Government of Pakistan and international copyright laws. The copyrighted materials, content and source coding on and within this site may not be reproduced by any individual or entity, in whole or in part in any form whatsoever without the prior express written consent of Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, downloading, transferring or creation of derivative works, distribution, transmission, republication, or display of the copyrighted materials, content and source coding on this site is strictly prohibited.
6. Furthermore, the copyrighted materials, content and source coding on this site may not be distributed for commercial purposes or used to create any materials for resale, including any directory, marketing or mailing list. Removal or modification of the copyright or legal notices on this site is also strictly prohibited. All other copyrights found within this Web site are the property of their respective owners, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images or photos submitted to Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. by the customer for creation of and inclusion to this site. Trademarks: CITYFM89 is a trademark of Kohinoor Airwaves and is strictly enforced in the Pakistan and in other countries. CITYFM89 graphics, logos and service names found in this site are trademarks or service marks of Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. and may not be used or reproduced in any exact or similar manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages, discredits or causes economic disadvantage to Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. All other trademarks found within this Web site are the property of their respective owners.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO CITYFM897. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Cityfm89 you grant to Cityfm89, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants without any restriction (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) forCity fm89 services in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances fm89 may also share your contribution with other trusted third parties.
8. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with fm89.
The following is unacceptable:
(i) Disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour or material
(ii) Unlawful or objectionable content
(iii) Spamming or off-topic material
(iv) Advertising or promoting
(v) ‘Spoilers’, i.e., material that contains plot developments which haven’t been previously transmitted or published in Pakistani media, unless submitted specifically marked as a ‘spoiler’.
(vii) Inappropriate user names
(viii) Posting of URLs (web site addresses), unless allowed under any relevant local house rules.
(ix) Misuse of the complaints facility
(x) Contributions which are not your own original work; which infringe the rights of others
(xi) Accounts that are not registered with a valid personal email address accessed regularly.
(xii) The use of multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users
(xiii) Attempts to hide the use of multiple accounts, or pretending to be a Pakistani user, or attempting to disrupt any service in any way
11. If CityFM89 is of the opinion that you have breached any of the above Rules, CityFM89 may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further breach. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the breach.
12. CityFM89 reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take any action against any CityFM89 account, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason for such action.
For users under 18:
You are required to get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any CityFM89 community or making any contribution.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. Disclaimers: This web site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. All warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed, including without limitation, any warranties as to merchantability, pricing, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. While Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd, makes a reasonable effort to ensure that all information contained in this web site is accurate and up-to-date, Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd.cannot warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy or reliability of any information located in this web site. Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. also does not warrant that the information or content submitted to Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. by its customer for inclusion into and throughout this site and does not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party. Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt.) Ltd. shall not be held liable for any information or content found in or through this web site that may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
14. CityFM89 shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
15. CityFM89 does not warrant or guarantee that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that cityfm89.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
General16. The failure or delay of CityFM89to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not amount to waiver.
17. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
CONTESTS18. Contest entry is open to all Pakistani residents above the age of 18 or in the event that the contestant is under 18, their parent or guardian will be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by CityFM89 as a pre-condition to their child’s entitlement to the prize.
19. Employees of Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt) Limited, FM89, ABSL and PHPL and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the on air contests and any on-air giveaway activity and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to participate in the same.
20. A person is ineligible to take part in a contest and redeem any prizes if he/she has won a prize worth Rs 5,000 or more on CityFM89 in the past 12 months on CityFM89.
21. All prize winners will be notified by telephone (on air) at the time of winning.
22. Prizes unclaimed within a period of 48 hours after on-air notification will be forfeited and it will be at the discretion of CityFM89 whether the prize is awarded to a runner up or otherwise in the contest.
23. Employees of the Sponsor are not allowed to participate in this lucky draw.
24. We do not entertain any name change after registration.
25. All disputes will be subject to the final decision of CityFM89.
26. Winners are responsible for all or any taxes payable arising out of a prize being awarded or received.
27. To the extent allowed by law, all entrants release from and will indemnify CityFM89 and the Sponsor against all loss, liability, cost or expense arising from acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission otherwise.
28. If a contestant is suspected of cheating or manipulating the system which may affect the results of the contest, CityFM89 may in its absolute discretion terminate the contest or disqualify the contestant immediately.
29. Prizes are non-transferable, and where applicable must be used on dates where specified and may not be redeemed for cash or other alternatives.
30. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner and CityFM89 excludes all warranties in connection with the prize, as permitted by the law.
31. If a specified prize becomes unavailable, CityFM89 may, at its absolute discretion substitute it with a replacement prize.
32. CityFM89 reserves the right to amend these Special Rules without prior notice at any time and the Contestants shall be bound to such changes.
33. CityFM89 shall have the right to disclose all information regarding the contestants to the sponsor the same shall include but not be limited to names, addresses, email addresses, photographs if any and all other contestant information that CityFM89 has. The contestant agrees that they have no objection to the same.
34. CityFM89 may terminate the Contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, the CityFM89 may at its absolute discretion elect not to award any prize (“Prize”) in respect of the terminated Contest.
35. All Contestants must accept that certain elements of the Contest must remain confidential and not be discussed with anyone other than CityFM89 staff members unless permission is given by an official of CityFM89 . This includes friends, family, colleagues and members of the media (print, television, internet and radio).
36. Contestants must not at any time (either during or after the Contest) for any reason divulge any trade secret, confidential information, programming or promotional or other information of the CityFM89, the Sponsor or any related body corporate to any other person or company related to the Contest.
37. In this clause “Confidential Information” means all information relating to the Contest promotion which is not generally known to the public. The Contestant must on demand return to CityFM89 any documents supplied by CityFM89 to the Contestant in connection with the Contest.
38. Any disclosure of such information will constitute a material breach of this Agreement and will cause CityFM89 and the Sponsor substantial and irreparable Injury and will cause substantial damages in any amount, entitling CityFM89 and the Sponsor to, among other things: (a) injunctive or other equitable relief, without posting any bond, to prevent and/or cure any breach or threatened breach of this paragraph by me; (b) recovery or disgorgement of the monies and other consideration, if any, I received in connection with such disclosure; (c) forfeiture of any and all cash and prizes that I may have been entitled to for participating in the Series; and (d) recovery of CityFM89 and Sponsor damages, including but not limited to, lost profits and other consequential damages, to the extent permitted by law, and attorneys' fees and court costs incurred to enforce this paragraph.
Information you submit
To avail certain services and offerings, to participate in certain activities and to make contributions at this web-site you may be asked to submit personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information, your opinion on issues and items and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services.
At times you may also be submitting information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and e-mail address to send an electronic greeting card and, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you might submit the recipient’s name and address. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people at this website include: recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
At certain parts of this website, only persons who provide us with the requested personally identifiable information will be able to order products, programs, and services or otherwise participate in the site’s activities and offerings.
You may also be submitting certain non-personally identifiable information such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
How We Use the Information
The information you submit will be used by us for communication and contact, to fulfill your requests, to respond to inquiries and to offer other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you or to the person whose information you submit to us.
If you choose to submit content for publication (e.g., a letter to our editors, comments sent to our television personalities, a posting to a blog or a discussion board), we may publish your screen name and other information you have provided to us.
We use the non-personally identifiable information that you submit to improve our website.
“Web beacons” or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use web beacons on this site from time to time for this and other purposes.
Cookies and web beacons shall be deemed to be information submitted by you to us.
Collection of Information by Third-Parties
Our website may contain links to other websites whose information practices or policies may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
This website may offer content (e.g., contests or promotions) that is sponsored by or cobranded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may have access to personally identifiable information that you may submit to participate in the site activity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information. The site will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if these third parties will have access to such information.
Our Commitment to SecurityWe have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
Access to InformationAccess to personally identifiable information that is submitted to our website may be accessible for a limited period of time from the point of submission.
You may also send an e-mail or letter to the following e-mail or address requesting access to or correction of your personally identifiable information. For verification purposes please include your first name, last name, e-mail address and the password you use for said service.
How to Contact Us
Updates & Effective Date