It’s that time of the year again, when all your Rockstar dreams come true. We’re back with AIRBAND and this time it’s bigger and better than ever before. Stay tuned to find out how you can show off your talents and win big!
What you need to do:
Send us a video of yourself performing any part of a song solo, or with all your friends performing as a band with air instruments.
Your Musical Selection:
Please use your best judgment in selecting appropriate music. Songs must be under 1 minute in length.
Costumes count. Make an effort in wearing something that unifies you as a group, has a theme or goes with your song selection. Please do dress appropriately. If you wouldn't wear your costume in front of your grandparents you shouldn't wear it in the video.
Limited usage of props is encouraged. The idea is to use AIR instruments for your performance. No toy instruments are allowed.
Each act will be judged on the basis of lip synch accuracy, costumes and creativity.
The three top scoring acts will be posted on Facebook and will be open to a voting process. The winners win a PS3 Gaming console along with a full set of Rock Band® instruments.
Please make sure:
Videos do not have any explicit material
The video has to be emailed to us directly on email@example.com. The video attachment should not be larger than 10MB
Please include your name(s), contact number and area of residence in the email
Last date for entries has been extended to July 15th 2012
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AIRBAND:
1. Contest entry is open to all Pakistani residents above the age of 18 or in the event that the contestant is under 18, their parent or guardian will be required to sign an indemnity in the form required by CityFM89 as a pre-condition to their child’s entitlement to the prize.
2. Employees of Kohinoor Airwaves (Pvt) Limited, FM89, ABSL and PHPL and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the on air contests and any on-air giveaway activity and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to participate in the same."
3. A person in ineligible to take part in a contest and redeem any prizes if he/she has won a prize worth Rs 5,000 or more on CityFM89 in the past 12 months on CityFM89.
4. The prize for this competition is a PS3 along with the game Rock Band® and accompanying instruments
5. Winners are responsible for all or any taxes payable arising out of a prize being awarded or received.
6. All prize winners will be notified by telephone (on air) at the time of winning.
7. Prizes unclaimed within a period of 48 hours after on-air notification will be forfeited and it will be at the discretion of CityFM89 whether the prize is awarded to a runner up or otherwise in the contest.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, and where applicable must be used on dates where specified and maynot be redeemed for cash or other alternatives.
9. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner and CityFM89 excludes all warranties in connection with the prize, as permitted by the law.
10. If a specified prize becomes unavailable, CityFM89 may, at its absolute discretion substitute it with a replacement prize.
11. To the extent allowed by law, all entrants release from and will indemnify CityFM89 against all loss, liability, cost or expense arising from acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including(but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission otherwise.
12. If a contestant is suspected of cheating or manipulating the system which may affect the results of the contest, CityFM89 may in its absolute discretion terminate the contest or disqualify the contestant immediately.
13. CityFM89 reserves the right to disqualify any contestant at any point during the competition at its discretion.
14. Contestants allow CityFM89 for filming, taping and recording their video in connection with the competition on CityFM89.
15. CityFM89 will be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights and material filmed, taped, and/or recorded pursuant to this competition.